Pages

Sunday 3 September 2017

Elemis Absolute Eye Serum


I have spoken highly of this product multiple times on my post about Dark Circles and 6 Essentials for the cold up and coming months, so I felt as though it deserved its own little post. I can’t even keep track of all the eye creams that I have used over the years, it’s honestly been that many, and as I suffer with that dreaded Dark Circle curse I always try and hunt down those that are suppose to ‘cure’ or ‘help’ with them.

I read so much content and I research for days about eye creams until I have pretty much found every single review on the internet. I narrow them down one by one until I've come to some sort of conclusion on make my final decision. So you can imagine my hesitation when I went ahead and bought a product that I had done zero research on.

During my mooch around Heathrow, I was initially hunting down another Elemis product, the Pro-Radiance Illuminating Eye Balm which is specifically designed to brighten and reduce the appearance of dark circles.  I had carried out my usual research on this product and I was happy with the reviews, so I was pretty much power walking when I saw the Elemis sign. But when I was approached by the very kind expert who worked there, everything changed.



I was pretty adamant on what I wanted, as this was specifically designed to target dark circles and brighten the eye area, but when I explained my situation I was told that the Elemis Absolute Eye Serum was much more suitable. I don't know how I haven't come across this product before as this is also designed for battling those unwanted shadows, but I just can't go a day without using it now. Im the first to admit that my water intake is very poor, and probably one of the factors causing the prominent darkness, so I needed something to help hydrate. Not only does this do the job,  but it also minimises time and dark circles! 

Its super easy to apply as you only need the tiniest bit which means that it lasts a long time... Bonus! I simply just put two drops on the back of my hand, morning and night, and from there I just lightly pat around my eye area. It's quite easy to over apply and just put layers on but you really don't need to, and applying too much will only cause the product to be heavy on your eyes which will weigh them down. I've also noticed that when I use this product at night, I wake up looking a whole lot fresher. Yay!

If you suffer from dark circles or the heat is causing you to have restless nights, don't forget to up your game on all of the little stuff as well as applying eye cream. Drink more water, exercise and try and find a solution to help you sleep a little easier. I know its hard as opening your window is letting all of that muggy heat in and you probably don't fancy investing in a fan when its forecasted to start raining soon, boo. But even ditching your duvet or switching to silk sheets can help. All of these factors do start to add up which causes them to be far too prominent for anyones liking. 


Have you found an eye cream that you swear by?

Love,
Chloé Danielle-Taylor

2 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing. I have dark circles and am always looking for new eye creams to use.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suffer with them so badly and this is the only eye cream that helps me and brightens my eye area!

      Delete

6 Essentials For The Cold Upcoming Months

I know, Summer coming to an end is the last thing that anybody wants to think about. We daydream all day long for months and months about...