Pages

Tuesday 12 September 2017

The Ultimate Benefit Brow In 5 Steps

There's no denying that over the years your eyebrow game has to be on top form. I remember when the craze first started and at this point, I had never touched my eyebrows with any sort of makeup before in my life, so I was so overwhelmed with all of these different products you can get to help perfect those little beauties. Although getting ready in the morning isn't as quick as what it used to be 5 years ago, I just don't want to even think about what I would look like at an event eyebrow-less. I have tried numerous brands but I just love my little Benefit collection and with 5 easy steps to create a strong brow, whats not to love!

1. Clean Those Beauties
Yes, clean! Theres nothing worse than trying to create a masterpiece if you can't start with a blank canvas. I always have a little cotton bud near me when applying make up because I can be so dopey, which comes in handy when cleaning my eyebrows. All you need is a little bit of makeup remover on the end of your cotton bud and softly wipe over your eyebrows, picking up any product that might have clung to those hairs. It doesn't matter if you accidentally wipe away some of your foundation around your brows, as you can either carefully cover or, highlight!

2. Condition
You prime your face before applying foundation, so why not prime the area that requires a lot of time to perfect? The Benefit Conditioning Primer is enriched with Keratin and Soy Protein which helps you to nail your brow game. You can create fuller and healthier looking brows in just one twist, and it also helps to stop them from looking wild. The gel formula allows your brow to stay in shape which makes life so much more easier when shaping, as the shape is pretty much there already!

3. Get That Killer Shape
Even with a pencil, I always need to have an eyebrow brush to blend and then brush through. I have recently just bought this Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil as I had heard so many great reviews from it. I usually go for quite a thin pencil but this one is a little thicker, covering a lot more once you've nailed that shape, and its waterproof! Which is perfect for when those dark clouds start to form. Theres no worrying about this product drying up or becoming blunt, the only thing you have to focus on is keeping within those lines! Once you've created an out line, I always push the product up starting inwards to help blend, you want them to look as natural as possible which means no harsh lines! Once everything is blended and you're happy with the outcome, use the brush on the end of the brow pencil (or your own) to just brush them into shape.

4. Set With Volume
I adore Benefit Gimme Brow, It just adds the extra oomph and kills the feeling of anything missing. This eyebrow gel has a volumising micro-fibre enriched formula which defines, tints and creates the illusion of thicker brows. Perfect! It also sets those little wandering hairs into place, and with it being long-wearing, you don't have to worry about them for the rest of the day. On those busy days where make up requires time that you don't have, I just apply this product and go! 

5. Highlight
I count my blessings everyday that highlighter exists, its so pretty and brightens up your face on even the darkest of days! I simply apply the Benefit High Brow Highlighter to my brown bone and the arch of my brow and blend, sharpening up my brows making them look clean and crisp with a glow effect.
After looking at the Benefit eyebrow counter for hours wanting to buy the whole shebang, these have to be my all time favourites, and definitely an essential! These simple steps are so easy, but make a huge difference to your routine.

Whats your favourite brow products?

Love,
Chloé Danielle-Taylor

6 comments:

  1. Such handy tips! I love benefit gimme brow products!

    Emily xx
    http://www.underthescottishrain.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't really own anything Benefit until I wondered over to their little eyebrow stall and bought the whole lot! They're amazing! xx

      Delete
  2. I swear by Gimme Brow, it is the best brow gel I have ever tried!

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goofproof and Gimme Brow are my holy grail brow products!


    carriefi.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

6 Essentials For The Cold Upcoming Months

I know, Summer coming to an end is the last thing that anybody wants to think about. We daydream all day long for months and months about...