Pages

Wednesday 13 September 2017

Hit The Hay With Lush Sleepy


I am either hit or miss when it comes to bed time, as in I either hit the pillow and I'm a goner, or it takes a lot of tossing and turning to even come close to shutting my eyes. Of course I have a evening ritual - I will be posting this very soon - and although it can be so relaxing, it can also be lost as soon as I get under the sheets. We can't help but over think when those lights turn off and all you have is your overactive mind... What do I need to complete tomorrow? Whats the weather going to be like? Did I check my emails before bed? Did I turn the oven off? Ooh, what shall I have for dinner? Is there really gold at the end of the rainbow? So after numerous weeks - even months - of this bad habit of welcoming the new day before falling asleep, I decided to purchase this little pot of heaven. And if there isn't really any gold at the end of the rainbow, then this definitely is there waiting for you instead.


This Sleepy Body Lotion by Lush smells absolutely amazing and the texture is so creamy which is heaven when applied. Now it might sound a little odd, but it is infused with oatmeal and lavender flowers. Together they create a beautiful relaxing scent which makes bedtime that little bit more rewarding, plus the colour of it is so pretty! The instructions advise you to cover it over your entire body, but knowing me the pot will be gone within a couple of weeks, so I just apply it to my chest, arms and neck as these are the places which I will benefit from it the most. Then you just simply crawl under the covers, become slightly obsessed with the smell of your arms for a couple of minutes and fall fast asleep!

Not only do I love the fact that it is Vegan, but it is also made from 100% recycled plastic which makes me feel so much more satisfied with this product.

Whats you favourite evening essential to help you sleep?

Love,
Chloé Danielle-Taylor

2 comments:

  1. I'll definitely have to try this, it sounds amazing!


    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The smell is just so so nice, I can't get enough of it! X

      Delete

6 Essentials For The Cold Upcoming Months

I know, Summer coming to an end is the last thing that anybody wants to think about. We daydream all day long for months and months about...