Pages

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette


Usually, a new Urban Decay Naked Palette means a special trip to HoF just to purchase it, so I don't know why I'm so late to jump on the bandwagon with this one. I have had so many special occasions recently and with the weather shinning away like it has been, I couldn't resist finally adding this one to the collection.

The colours are everything that I could ever ask for in a palette right now as I just can't help but reach for the red-brown/ burnt oranges at the moment when it comes to my eyes. You dress depending on the weather, which includes your make-up. But although we are slowly waving goodbye to summer, these colours will definitely be a staple in the following months to come.

Firstly, I have to point out how Urban Decay kills it every time. I love eyeshadow palettes that can cater for both day and night, whilst still being able to mix things up and create different looks and with this range, with 12 beautiful colours to pick from, this definitely does just that.


Its got a perfect combination of matte and shimmery tones to create the look that you're going for, and the pigmentation of this product will never disappoint. Just one swipe of your desired shade and it will add such power to your eyes, blending so easily and creating the perfect crease. And when its packaged so beautifully and theres thought and detail not just in the colours but the completed look, whats not to love?!

We are all still learning and getting to know ourselves, and one thing that I have learned is that my eyes just don't suit bold, electric eye shadow. I think its something to do with the shape of my eyes, maybe they're too round, I dunno, but it just doesn't suit me at all and I just look ridiculous. Which is kind of heart breaking as I follow so many MUA's and they're absolutely on fire at the moment with what they're creating when it comes to your eyes. But because this product is so pigmented - no complaints - its best to start off with only a little on your brush and then to build, especially when it comes to more of the red tones.


When reviewing, I don't try and find a fault but I want to be as honest as I can and if there is something that I personally find could have been better, I would say it but... I actually can't fault this product. It stays on throughout all of my antics and day to day activities if I have to get all dressy, and it gives me such a leeway of what sort of colour to focus on, whether it is the red or if its more of the brownish tones. Either way, this is definitely my go to eyeshadow right now and I can't wait to play around with it more for when the Autumn arrives.

Whats your favourite eyeshadow? Have you tried the Urban Decay Heat Palette yet?

Love,
Chloé Danielle-Taylor



No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Essentials For The Cold Upcoming Months

I know, Summer coming to an end is the last thing that anybody wants to think about. We daydream all day long for months and months about...