Pages

Saturday 21 October 2017

Every Morning Glow | ORIGINS Vitalizing Energy-Boosting Moisturiser


Everyone is always after that natural radiant, sun finished glow without all of the time and effort put into it. We clean our faces, use products to help even out our skin tone and to brighten our complexion, yet we still wake up in the morning wishing for so much more. 

I received a very large and generous package of beauty products from my mum over the weekend and this little gem was in there. I must admit that this was the first time that I had even heard about this product - still wondering why I have never seen anyone rave about this – so I had little to none expectations, purely because I didn’t really know what it had to offer. I already had a moisturiser that I use every day without fail but hey, it was the weekend, and if I can’t try new products now then when can I?! 



After my little Sunday morning pamper, I prepped my face with my Elemis toner and reached out for the Origins Vitalizing Energy-Boosting Moisturiser . I only used a small amount as I hate smothering my face with products, and wow wow wow. I honestly couldn’t believe the difference in my skin. Ok so most of this shock was because I still hadn’t read any of the benefits and what it targets, but even if I had done hours of research I really can’t see my reaction being that much different. My skin was glowing, as if I had spent the morning doing a fantastic gym session or someone had made me blush or whatever, my skin was looking incredible. Even skipping foundation in the morning and just applying a bit of concealer under my eyes - because we all love to stay in bed those extra few minutes, especially when it’s dark and miserable outside.




This energy boosting moisturiser is suitable for dry, normal and oily skin types and even has a hint of tinted moisturiser – which isn’t too good for your towels if you don’t read the label before and wipe your hands in them straight after, silly me – and vows to make you look as though you ‘eat right, sleep tight & don’t have a worry in sight’… Which I can definitely stand by! There is nothing better than finding a good beauty product that makes you feel so good, and I personally find that my mood can be influenced in the mornings by the way I look. If my foundation is patchy, or if I’m bloated, or even if I have an eyelash out of place, I’m conscious of it. So that’s why I love finding products that make me feel just that little bit better so that I can have a much more satisfying and productive day.

This product is also the perfect little booster to apply before the gym, I always go with very little make up on as I feel so dirty going there with a full face applied, but this product is that perfect little something that makes you look so natural and ready for whatever. Its even better once I've finished my work out and I don't look like a sweaty mess! I applied this in the morning as my base, and after travelling around London to get to and from work, I arrive back home, walk into my bedroom and I look exactly the same as I did when I left in the morning... Result! Pair this with the Dr Andrew Weil Mega Bright Dark Circle Minimizer and you're good to go!

Love,
Chloé Danielle-Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Essentials For The Cold Upcoming Months

I know, Summer coming to an end is the last thing that anybody wants to think about. We daydream all day long for months and months about...